August Sponsors to Love

Today I'm introducing you to two of my lovely friends, Karen & Nicole. Take a read to learn a bit about them and their businesses!
***
 

Hi MND readers, my name is Karen; the girl behind BitnPieces4you. I started this Facebook page about a month ago, mainly to use for promoting the products we have in our online store. BitnPieces4you sources the cutest pieces for you to shop, offering goodies for daily life and special occasions. Each item comes in a very limited amount, so we offer regularly occurring sales to give our customers the best deals. Be sure to like us on Facebook and see if there are any bitnpieces suitable for you, your family and friends!


SHOP
***
Well, hi there! My name is Nicole and I’m a wedding and portrait photographer based in Northern California. I am absolutely in love with my hubby, Jeff and our fur baby Turbo. In my spare time you can find me redecorating my home, thrifting for a good quilt, reading any book by Jodi Picoult or sipping on grande green tea lemonades from Starbucks. I’m also really into sun flares and yummy candles. If you like those things too, we should probably be friends and if not..we can discuss why you should over coffee ;)

WEBSITE | BLOG
***

Such sweet gals-- go say hello to them and have a blessed Sunday!!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top