Fashion: Chambray Dress




*images by Nicole Dianne 

Details | Chambray Dress: Madewell; Belt: Target; Shoes: Sole Society; Turquoise Bracelet: Stella & Dot (similar); Ring: gift.

A few weeks ago my lovely friend and talented photographer, Nicole, came over for a day of photo fun! We ran outside to snap some pictures before the sun set, and we were dying over the light!  Now, let's talk about the dress. If you're looking for a cute and casual, yet put together outfit this is the one.  Throw on a sparkly belt and you're ready for a lunch date, dinner out, church, or even a concert. To tell you the truth, I wear this everywhere because I much prefer dresses over anything else :) Also, it's chambray, and I'm real obsessed with anything denim!

Do you have a go-to chambray dress?
xoxo
Photobucket

19 comments

  1. WOW this dress is so cute and I love the belt with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures - I love your belt! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with Chambray anything! This dress is seriously perfect. I'd wear it all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you added some glitter & gold ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so darling, and it looks perfect on you! Also, these photos are stunning, the light is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful. I ADORE this look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely dress! And you wear it beautifully! I love madewell and their style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so darling, Michaela! I love Madewell...I bought a dress there earlier this year and I wear it all the time. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the cutest! Love these pictures! I don't have a favourite chambray dress but I do have a chambray shirt I always reach for from J crew!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Love the length of the dress also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is probably one of the cutest dresses I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top