Day at the Pumpkin Patch









DETAILS | Dress (sold out, but this one is similar. I love this one-- especially belted and with boots in fall. Here are a lot of other options.) / Shoes 





Last week while I was home visiting family, we went to the pumpkin patch. My mom and I are firm believers of never being too old to this! The patch we go to is SO cute, as you can see from some of the pictures. They have buildings, hay rides, signs, flowers, and a whole gift shop inside. My mom is so funny-- she loves walking around trying to find just the right shape and the perfect stem on a pumpkin. If it gets her seal of approval, it is added to our wheelbarrow! We found a bunch of cute ones, two of which are regular big orange pumpkins, and a few that are more of the "fairytale/cinderella" type. Those are definitely my favorite!  I think out of all of them, the white one is the winner (in my book) of having the best look :) 

Getting pumpkins should have really made us feel like was fall was officially here, but alas, it was in the 90's while we were at the pumpkin patch. Holy hot!!! I didn't even think it could get up to 90 in October. I  sure was wrong!

Anyways, our day at the patch was a success and as a result, our porch and mantel are dressed for Autumn (even if the heat isn't having it!)

Have you picked out your pumpkins yet?!
xoxo
Photobucket

5 comments

  1. yay! we are doing this this weekend! love the photos
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went this past weekend and are going back but I wish it was 20 degrees cooler! You still look gorgeous though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a picturesque pumpkin patch! Hope you had a great time at home :)

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still love going to the pumpkin patch! It's always fun! And your pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top