Home Tour: Colorful Bahamas Home











via House Beautiful 

I loved the major color punch this cool house had, featured over on House Beautiful. The designer, Amanda Lindroth, says "The house was an old-fashioned grande dame with great bones, but it was a bit too staid and lackluster. It was crying out for some oomph, a spirit of island festivity." 

Now, although this home's decor isn't my personal style, there are still so many fun elements. I love feasting my eyes on this type of bold, over the top design, because it allows you to dream a bit. A few of my favorite things about this gorgeous Bahamas house are:
- That porch. Need I say more?! 
- Orange might not be my favorite color, but that orange wallpaper is pretty awesome!
- The rattan mirrors down the hallway.
- I adore the whole living room. The mix of neutrals with patterns and colors is perfection.


What's your favorite feature in this house? 
Happy Monday!
xoxo
Photobucket

No comments

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top