Recipe: Zebra Hot Chocolate




If you follow me on Instagram, then you have definitely seen a Starbucks cup in hand, many-a-time. In the fall and winter, I always get a Zebra Hot Chocolate. But I got to thinking the other day-- these things are expensive!! I try to only have one per week as a general rule, but even then, that's $3.15 per week. So, I decided to try to make my own Zebra Hot Chocolate (black and white hot chocolate) and it tasted so good, I had to share it!

Ingredients: 3/4-1 cup milk, 1/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips, 1/4 cup white chocolate chips, a little dash of vanilla.




1. Pour your milk into your pot over medium heat. Let it get warm.

2. Add your chocolate chips in (both kinds) and stir constantly until dissolved. Add a tiny dash of vanilla if you want! Taste test it and be sure it's not too sweet...if it is, add some milk and stir again.

3. Pour it in your mug and top it off with some whip cream :)

Photos by Michaela Noelle Designs

Yum! Let me know if you try the recipe! :)

Also! Next to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, today is the next best day to get some Christmas shopping done. Many stores are having big sales once again! Here are my favorites:

Anthropologie: additional 30% off with code EXTRAMERRY
Nordstrom: up to 40% off select new styles
J.Crew: 30% off with code MERRYMERRY
C.Wonder: 30% off and Free Shipping
Madewell: 30% off with code MERRIEST
Kate Spade: 25% off with code JACKPOT
Amazon: early access for prime customers
Neiman Marcus: up to 50% off women's styles.
Lulu & Georgia: 25% off one day only! Code SWEETDEAL

Have a great start to your week!
xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. incredible. This looks wonderful in all ways chocolate and whip cream :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top