Save & Splurge





Doormat 1 / Doormat 2 
Gold Garden Stool / Gold Accent Table
Marble Cutting Board  1 / Marble Cutting Board 2 
Wood Charger 1 / Wood Charger 2
Chair 1 / Chair 2 


Isn't it fun to see certain items for your home that look SO similar around the web, in different places and at different price points?! As a designer, it's important to find those stand-out special pieces for my client's rooms and sometimes you have to splurge on those items (and then other times those pieces happen to find you at a garage sale or vintage store for a lot less!) In order to stay on budget for my clients, once we splurge on a few items, we have to save in other areas. Luckily, there are so many great items that have a high-end look for less. Today I've rounded up a little something for everyone's budget! 

These wood chargers are totally calling my name. We are using them for the April Bloom Workshop photo shoot! I have a purchase list for my apartment, so when I have the budget for the next item of priority I can get it. The next thing on my purchase list is a marble cutting board. I'm going to get this one! It's going to cover up my laminate countertops (blah!), be a great cutting board and pastry chef slab, AND double as a great background for photos. Finally, these chairs. AHH. Love them! World Market has a very similar version to the Restoration Hardware chair. Can you even really tell a difference?!


There are certain things worth spending a little extra money on and then those are some things that just aren't worth it. What pieces of furniture or accessories do you think are worth spending money on and where do you save the cash?!

Enjoy your Wednesday!
xoxo
Photobucket

2 comments

  1. I'm drooling over that splurge gold garden stool! The design/texture of it is gorgeous!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great roundup! That Sur La Table pastry board is ooh la la!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top