Spring Break Essentials



DETAILS | White coverup / Bikini  halter top / Blue and white embroidered coverup / Lavender and mint shorts (they come in all different colors!) / Floral printed shorts / Blush maxi / Color block maxi / Navy tank top / Embroidered tank / Stripe ruffle tank / Diamond print tee / Sunglasses / Jeweled sandals / rainbow sandals /

As you know, I'm heading to Florida with my boyfriend's family this week. I think it's the most popular destination for the Midwest's Spring Break vacations! I've never been before, because I'm from California and we have pretty great weather year round... ;) BUT these are the sorts of things I'm packing for the trip! My favorite pairs of shorts (seriously, these are the only shorts I own), easy tank tops, t-shirts, a few maxi dresses, a swim suit cover-up, sunglasses and a few bathing suits. I think I'm ready to soak up the sun!

Shop the items above, or below here:



Never too early to start getting your summer wardrobe spruced up!

Did I miss anything? What are your Spring Break / Beach essentials? (Other than sunscreen, a good book, a floppy hat and a towel, of course!)

Enjoy your day!
xoxo

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Those lavender shorts are gorgeous! Definitely at the top of my spring wish list!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top