Gift Guide: Etsy Finds


DETAILS | Lip Gloss / Gray Floral Pillow / Blanket Ladder / Jewel Soap / Antler Photograph / Himmeli Fig Wall Sconce / Enjoy the Little Things sign / It Is Well With My Soul dish towel / Peace on Earth print 

I'm sure you aren't new to Etsy; in fact, I'm sure most of you have made a few purchased from Etsy in the past few years. I adore supporting local, handmade, and small shops when I can, so I frequent Etsy both for me and my design clients. Today I've rounded up a few of my favorite items that would make fun gifts for the holidays. 



Please do share what YOUR favorite Etsy shops are so I can put them on my favorites! And check back next week with all these shops, as I'm guessing many of them will be participating in Black Friday :)

Past Gift Guides:
Monogram Gifts
Hostess Gifts

Enjoy your weekend!xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. That peace on earth print is gorgeous! I'd love to put that in my living room this holiday season!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! If you have a specific question, please email me at hello@michaelanoelledesigns.com. I always reply to emails! Have a blessed day! xoxo

Back to Top