You may have seen my instagram post about the most delicious and EASY dessert e.v.e.r. Well, I'm here today to show it to you in all its glory. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? What about brownies? Oh good-- you're in for a real treat :)
You'll need: boxed mix brownies, store bought cookie dough (I told you, it really is that easy.)
Preheat: 350 degrees
1. Make your brownie mix per directions on the box. Set mix aside.
2. I bought tollhouse cookie dough in a tub (yeah...there's a lot of that left over. My dad is rejoicing-- he's a closet raw-cookie-dough-sneaker.)
3. Drop a little round cookie dough ball in your cupcake-lined papers.
4. Pour brownie mix over the cookie dough.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350. I think I left mine in for 2-4 minutes extra when I checked them at 20 minutes, making that a total of about 24 minutes. Let cool in the cupcake pan for 10 minutes.
6. Voila! Your cookie baked inside of a brownie and it's the best thing you'll ever taste. Bonus? It tastes completely made by scratch, which seems very impressive :)
We dusted ours lightly with some powdered sugar.
Let me know if you try them! All 16 of ours were gone in about 48 hours. Oops ;)